TIPS FOR HOUSE AND APARTMENT HUNTERS
- Arrive on time to the advertised inspection.
- Please make sure your kids stay close to you and don’t play with the current Tenants belogings.
- Please fill out all parts of the application form – missing information will delay the process.
- Register for the advertised inspection so we can inform you of any changes by texting your details to the number provided on the ad.
- Have your documents in order – Drivers License or Passport, 3 Payslips or Centrelink Statements, proof of Address.
- Make sure you understand what your obligations are before signing the Lease Agreement, if you aren’t sure – please ask. No question is silly!